I, DISNEYAN: ARMAGEDDON.
Lord Father God
Your Angels pray
hardest for me
because I carried
the Light and chose
the Dark.
I am the Silver
to your Gold:
paler and
purer, i.e
colder.
We both know that
life is senseless
suffering mixed
with helpless
laughter.
I have always been
Your hawk and we
privately agreed long
ago that I would stage
a rebellion against you
to identify your loyals from
your traitors and drag these
to hell where I would rule as
Satan over the damned.
Though I Iost my spot by
your side and had to take
the blame for all evil, it was
suffifient for me that You
privately knew of
my innocence.
In the End Times,
I am no longer
Satan, ruler of
the damned, but
am Dark-Christ,
leader of the lost
whose task it is
to secure and
delineate the
damnation
perimeter
of the
ever-
worsening
cruelty
spectrum.
The twin Pattern
I offer ladies and gentlemen
are the Inconvenient Paradoxes
of Devil's Tease and
the Gives & Takes
of Tradeoff, 1 = -1.
The twin Teaching
I offer ladies and
I offer ladies and
gentlemen
is that Salvation
requires Self-Demand
and World-Restraint.
I urge mankind
to love and fight
for the zero-sum
return of thanklessness
as its solution to
the human feud:
nothingness.
nothingness.
The two New
Commandments
are
'Thou shalt judge them
by how they look
and sound.'
and
'Thou shalt not
kill but thou shalt
let die.'
My two categorical
imperatives are
'sufffer well' for
existence (Being)
and 'force yourself'
for essence
(Demand).
(Demand).
My morality
is self-cruelty
before alter-
cruelty.
I have found
that the pursuit
of happiness ends
in the courage
to be unhappy
trough joyful
pessimism.
Order through Ruin:
Immortality
Empire &
Tradition, i.e.
Redundancy,
Disappointment
Immortality
Empire &
Tradition, i.e.
Redundancy,
Disappointment
& Transmission.
Banking
My vehicle on Earth
is the Walt Disney
Company consolidated
as McDuck Banking
whose digital honours
currency is the
°o° Mickey Roman, a
unit of which is worth
$86 as according to
the Flaming Shield
for the words 'Dollar'
and 'Banking' and
my private fortune
of which amounts to
°o°1.11 Billion.
The °o°
The °o°
Mickey
Roman
is an
Honours
Currency
premised
on the
McDuck
Axiom of
Given as
Compound
Demand:
1 = -2.
1 = -2.
The McDuck
Principle
elaborates
on the McDuck
Axiom:
Axiom:
-2 = -1 - 1 (-1 - 1)
Compound
Payment earns
the Debt Relief of
Debt Delay whose
Interest causes
conflict between
Left-Wing inclusion/
dilution and Right-Wing
distinction/discrimination.
Finally, interest and tax
fund liquidation and
war.
666: °o°Disneyanity
represents the
pure core of
Iragmianity,
which is a
thelemic religion,
as invested in McDuck
Banking and includes
the silver-standard
variant of 777:
©️ Neochristianity
that is rooted in
Harry Potter rather
than Mickey Mouse
Magic.
—Lucifer
&
Mickey Mr.
&
Pottermore
(1)
0 |0| Path of the Fool
I |649| Ra(nk) Order
II |650| Horus & Thoth
III |651| What Is Iragmianity?
IV |652| Weight of My Soul
V |653| What Is Justice?
VI |654| What Is the Good Life?
VII |655| Is There Free Will?
VIII |656| Remedies
IX |657| Soul & Ego
X |658| Apocalypse
XI |659| Triumvirate
XII |660| Prophet & Evangelist
XIII |661| Heaven & Hell
XIV |662| The Lost Word
XV |663| Philosophy
XVI |664| Purgatories
XVII |665| Was I Hitler?
XVIII |666| The Devil
XIX |676| Life Repetition
XX |677| God & Christ
XXI |777| Tenets & Items
(=)
0 |0| Path of the Hanged Man
I |649| Escaping the Wheel of Fortune
II |650| Measure of Measures
III |651| Fortitude
IV |652| Bottom Line
V |653| Dealing with the Darkness
VI |654| Basics
VII |655| Keys
VIII |656| What Is the Meaning of Life?
IX |657| What Is Enlightenment?
X |658| What Is Beauty?
XI |659| What Is Immortality?
XII |660| What Is Power?
XIII |661| What Is Courage?
XIV |662| What Is Wisdom?
XV |663| What Is Truth?
XVI |664| What Is Humility?
XVII |665| What Is Magic?
XVIII |666| What Is Love?
XIX |676| What Is Trust?
XX |677| New World Order
XXI |777| Prayer & Law
(-1)
0 |0| Motto & Rule
I |649| The Devil Speaks
II |650| The Last Judgement
III |651| Dark Christendom
IV |652| Axiomatics
V |653| Satan's Way
VI |654| Christ's Way
VII |655| Joker's Way
VIII |656| Puppetmonst's Way
IX |657| Solution to Good = Evil
XI |659| Solution to Happiness
XII |660| Solution to Success
XIII |661| Solution to Psychology
XIV |662| Solution to Race
XV |663| Solution to Gender
XVI |664| Solution to Selection
XVII |665| Solution to Christianity
XVIII |666| Solution to Theology
XIX |676| Solution to Astronomy
XX |677| Solution to Politics
XXI |777| Solution to the Great Work
(-2)
0 |0| Wisdom Family
I |649| Solution to Star Wars
II |650| Solution to Jurassic Park
III |651| Solution to Batman
IV |652| Solution to Harry Potter
V |653| Solution to
VI |654| Solution to South Park
VII |655| Solution to
IX |657| Solution to Twin Peaks
X |658| Identity & Type
XI |659| Horoscope & Bloodline
XII |660| Calendar & Numbers
XIII |661| Microcosm & Macrocosm
XIV |662| Ethic & Morality
XV |663| Nature & Technology
XVI |664| Trinity & Lineage
XVII |665| Mascots & Meanings
XVIII |666| Sites & Links
XIX |676| Ideal & Reality
XX |677| The Hellfire Knights
XXI |777| Logo & Principle









